The Valuation Advisor’s Foundation for Valuing a Cannabis Dispensary: Intermediate Training
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®)
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Schedule|
|What Is Covered||Pricing and CPE|
This course is a continuation of the Foundation for Valuing Cannabis Enterprises but with emphasis towards specific valuation and accounting principles applied to help valuators thoroughly understand his/her potential valuation assignment as it applies to cannabis touching businesses, such as a dispensary.
- Summarize the most prominent tax court cases driving the cannabis industry
- Construct an analysis of a hypothetical cannabis dispensary
- Apply the tools necessary for valuing a cannabis dispensary, engagement letter, corporate questionnaire, and risk analysis
- Analyze the risks and all other pertinent details involved for a cannabis dispensary
- Prepare a valuation of a cannabis dispensary
- Recall the knowledge of IRC 280C and its effect on cannabis course cases
- Illustrate what makes a cannabis dispensary tick
- Prepare an engagement letter and risk analysis
- Apply research to the valuation assignment as it applies to risk, ownership adjustments, and valuation approaches
- Prepare a cannabis dispensary valuation with appropriate adjustmets
To register, click the "Register Online" button for our online event registration. Contact Member/Client Services at (800) 677-2009 for questions or registration assistance.
|Virtual Training Schedule|
Early Registration Discounts
and Deadlines 10%
|November 1–5, 2021||3:00–4:00 p.m. (ET)||10/31/2021|
Five-Day Virtual Course (5 Hrs CPE)
For additional NASBA sponsorship information, including refund, complaint, and/or program cancelation policies, click here.
|The Valuation Advisor’s Foundation for Valuing a Cannabis Dispensary: Intermediate Training—Certificate of Educational Achievement|
A Certificate of Educational Achievement (CEA) in The Valuation Advisor’s Foundation for Valuing a Cannabis Dispensary: Intermediate Training will be awarded to course attendees who successfully complete and pass a short quiz administered at the conclusion of each day.
While the CEA is a valuable recognition of educational achievement that can enhance your professional development, there is no professional or other credential associated with the certificate, and certificate holders may not claim to be certified, licensed, accredited, or registered to engage in a specific occupation or profession.
It makes no claims as to your proficiency in conducting any specific task or job related to the training. Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit is only earned through attendance at the course and complying with daily attendance verification. Additional CPE is not awarded for obtaining the CEA. The daily quizzes are based on the educational content and learning objectives of the course.