Save Big $$$ and See Your Practice Thrive with—Ultimate Membership
NACVA’s All-Inclusive—One Monthly Fee—“Ultimate Membership”
NACVA Members have available to them a new membership level where, for a flat monthly fee, receive everything we offer with zero added or hidden costs. This fee includes membership dues, recertification fees, Annual Conference registration, all the webinars and live training you want to take, all of our data and software packages, and much, much more. We call it our “Ultimate Membership.” It is the ultimate valuation industry “buffet;” all-you-can-eat for one low price. You can subscribe individually to, or a combination of, training, data, or software.
Why Should I Sign Up?
Most importantly, you will give yourself an uninhibited path to building and maintaining a thriving practice because additional or unplanned costs will no longer be an issue or hurdle.
You will have access to every single tool and data source needed to support a successful business valuation and financial forensics practice.
You can precisely budget your annual CPE expense and can obtain 100% of your CPE from us.
Ultimate Training and Membership subscription (for first user) is only $350 per month, $3,995 if paid annually in advance. It includes:
- Complimentary registration to all in-person and hybrid courses offered by NACVA/CTI
- Complimentary registration to our annual and specialty conferences
- Complimentary registration to all of our hundreds of virtual courses
- BVTC Recorded Training Videos On-Demand
- Unlimited access to our CPE On-Demand library
- Surgent CPE: NASBA qualified self-study courses to meet the needs of every CPA, tax practitioner, and financial professional. Select courses are available 24/7 in a variety of fields of study covering ethics, accounting, auditing, and taxes.
- Complimentary self-study materials, electronic format
- Paid recertification fees
- Paid CPE anywhere we charge separately for CPE, or for a CPE exam, i.e., The Value Examiner®, QuickRead®, etc.
- Paid membership dues
- ValuSource Market Comps
- BIZCOMPS® (10 downloads)
- Guideline Public Company Database
- RMA Annual Statement Studies® Valuation Edition (including 10 years of data)
- Duff & Phelps Cost of Capital Navigator: U.S. Cost of Capital Module (Pro)
- Pluris DLOM Database™
- ValuSource M&A Comps
- Mergerstat Review Premiums and Discounts
- Mergerstat Review Price to Earnings Ratios
- IRS Corporate Ratios Database
- Around the Valuation World® (monthly webcast)
- National Economic Reports (monthly and quarterly)
- Valuation Reports Library
- Archived Industry and Metro Reports (1,100+ reports)
- Business Valuation Articles Library (9,000+ articles)
- Federal and State Law Valuation Cases (2,300+ cases)
- NACVA Conference Presentations (800+ presentations)
- Compensation Data
- S-1 Filings (78,000+ filings)
- Expert Witness Profiler™
- Free Virtual Courses
- Mentor Support Exchange
- Business Valuation Manager™ Pro
- ValuSource Pro™ International
- Express Business Valuation™
- Business Valuation Report Writer™
Ultimate Software Add-On: Damages Advocate: Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Employment Law Calculation Software (additional $35 per month, $420 annually). Damages Advocate is included at no additional cost for Ultimate Triple Play subscriptions.
Is Multi-User Pricing Available?Yes, you can sign up others in your office at the same physical location to take advantage of this benefit.
- Training, membership dues, recertification fees, and all your CPE is $350 per month for the first user; $335 for a second user; and $315 for each person thereafter in a multi-user subscription.
- Software, excluding Damages Advocate, is $110 per month for the first user, and $75 per month for each user thereafter. To include Damages Advocate, add $35 per month for each user.
- A Titanium subscription to KeyValueData is $250 per month for the first user; $400 per month for a multi-user subscription. Duff & Phelps Cost of Capital Navigator: U.S. Cost of Capitol Module (Pro) is included for the first two users. Add $299 per year for each additional user, paid in advance.
We call that the Ultimate Triple Play, and yes, you can subscribe to all three to save even more money. It is $645 per month for the first user, $6,966 if paid annually in advance. The next person in your office, if you want a multi-user plan, is an additional $495 per month; any partners or staff you wish to include beyond that are $395 per month each (non-NACVA staff will be given Practitioner Member status). The Duff & Phelps Cost of Capital Navigator: U.S. Cost of Capital Module (Pro) is included for the first two users. For each additional user, there is an additional fee of $299 per year, paid in advance. Thus, for an office with five CVAs (it could be one CVA and four partners/staff who want to receive this program) where the third, fourth, and fifth do not subscribe to Duff & Phelps, the monthly cost would be $2,325 ($645 + $495 + $395 + $395 + $395), which would cover all your software, data, and CPE training needs for your entire office. For each person, it includes NACVA membership and recertification fees for the year you subscribe.
With Ultimate Triple Play, Just How Much Can One Person Save?
- Total Estimated Value for Training, Membership, Software, Data: $15,000*
- Total Cost for a Monthly Triple Play First User: $7,740
- Total Savings: potentially up to $7,260 (or 48%)
Essentially, you will have no additional costs to your monthly fee in order to receive everything we have to offer†. The databases alone, if purchased a la carte from us or from a competitor, would cost you easily $8,000 per year. Add to that all of our valuation software, and attendance to all of our training (in-person, hybrid, and virtual), the value you get from any or all of the options—training, data, software—with Ultimate Triple Play Membership is easily two times its cost depending on how much you take advantage of what we at NACVA, CTI, KeyValueData, and ValuSource have to offer.
Can I Save Even More if I Pay the Entire Year Up Front?
Yes, discounts are embedded in the price indicated if you pay the full year up front.
All subscription options require a one-year commitment. Subscriptions automatically renew annually unless NACVA is notified in writing 30 days prior to the end of the one-year commitment.
What Do I Do Next?
NACVA’s Ultimate Membership is the best value ever offered in business valuation, financial litigation, or the accounting and related industries. It is unprecedented, but most importantly, it gives our members a smart and comprehensive support infrastructure for building your practice and team, receiving the highest quality training and products our industry has to offer.
To sign up for any one subscription, or the Ultimate Triple Play Membership, or if you have any questions, contact NACVA’s Member/Client Services department at (800) 677-2009.
Parnell Black, MBA, CPA, CVA
Chief Executive Officer
Cancelations for in-person or hybrid training events must be received seven days prior to the first day of the event. Cancelations received after seven days are subject to a "no-show" fee of $150.
† Exclusions/Qualifiers: 1) This offer does not cover books; 2) This offer is only extended to existing credentialed members. New members and non-credentialed members can qualify but with stipulations. Call NACVA for details; 3) Unlimited BIZCOMPS is an additional $345 per year for a single user, unlimited multi-user is more; 4) Certified Business Exit Consultant® (CBEC®) Credentialing Program is excluded; 5) First Research, RCReports, and Bizminer industry reports obtained through your Titanium subscription to KeyValueData require an additional charge; 6) Courtroom Boot Camp for Attorneys, Business Valuation for Attorneys, and Business Damages for Attorneys are excluded.