- Live Webinars and Broadcasts
- The Truth, The Whole Truth, Storytelling and Persuasion—A Guide to Expert Witnessing
- Better Financial Statement Benchmarking with RMA Valuation Edition
- BVM Pro: Why This Software Works
- Blockchain—The basics, the applications, and the updates you need to know.
- Understanding Business Valuations for CPAs/Financial Advisors
- Valuation With Alexa Voice AI
- Around the Valuation World®
- CPE Webinars On-Demand
- Surgent CPE Self-Study
- Webinar Bundles—Terms and Conditions
- Important Webinar Information—FAQs
- Webinar Cancelation Policy
Better Financial Statement Benchmarking with RMA Valuation Edition
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®)
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Free Webinar|
Discover the most new and more accurate way to benchmark a target company against its peers with the enhanced RMA Annual Statement Studies® Valuation Edition product built specifically for valuators. In addition to the national data contained in the standard RMA Annual Statement Studies database, the Valuation Edition contains enhanced financial ratios, national and regional data (six regions), the entire distribution curve for every data point, an income statement and balance sheet presented in dollars ($) as well as in percentages(%), and industry growth rates. Learn to use ranking benchmarks to fully support a benchmarking analysis and help justify your ongoing cash flows and risk assumptions.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the strengths and weakness of using the expanded RMA data
- Explain why "ranking" is more precise than benchmarking against the median or average
- Use RMA's data and built-in analyzer to identify strengths and weaknesses of a subject company
- Utilize the built in Microsoft® Excel analyzer to input subject company data and create an automatic ranking report
Professionals who need to know what data to obtain and how to use that data to benchmark a company's strengths and weaknesses against an industry.
|Live Online WebinarSchedule|
|November 2||12:00 p.m. MT||
*One (1) Hour of CPE Credit available if purchased.
|One (1) Hour of CPE Credit||$50||$45|