- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
- Accredited in Business Appraisal Review (ABAR)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) and Master Certified Business Appraiser (MCBA)
- Business Valuation and Financial Forensics Credential Comparison Chart
Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
Pathway to the First and Most Respected Financial Litigation Credential
Achieve the Master Analyst in Financial Forensics® (MAFF®) certification and make the statement that when it comes to financial litigation, you are the “Master” of the field.
Click the steps within the image below to find out more information on how you can obtain the MAFF credential.
*Applicants who do not meet the prerequisites and experience requirements can apply for and pursue the credential, and hold the MAFF Candidate Status until the prerequisites and experience requirements are met.