Financial Triage for COVID-19©
Co-Sponsored by the Consultants' Training Institute® (CTI®), National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®), and financialforensics®
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Free Webinar|
This webinar instructs business owners and CPAs to use three simple but powerful Excel tools to manage precious cash, increase diminished revenues, and focus scarce people resources during COVID-19. These tools support business continuity during the crisis extant.
The tools have been deployed for nearly two decades in businesses throughout North America, ranging from sole proprietorships to Fortune 500 companies. Three facile one-page Excel files will be provided and specific examples with instructions will be delivered during the webinar. Attendees can use the tools themselves and/or deliver to their clients. Questions are encouraged throughout, and one-on-one follow-up is available.
The webinar content arms CPAs and business owners with simple yet powerful tools vital for their respective businesses and clients requiring guidance and assistance.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Explain to business owners and CPAs how to use three simple but powerful Excel tools to manage precious cash, increase diminished revenues, and focus scarce people resources during COVID-19
- Illustrate the facile construction, implementation, and follow-up of the tools to launch business continuity
- Summarize the RCF©, DRC© and CCO© tools which are ideally suited to businesses needing immediate cash and revenue enhancement, supplemented by sustainable actions to be implemented by their people
- Analyze the tools’ rationale which hails from the classic rule “As measurement goes, so goes the behavior”, which is premised on the psychological concept of task clarity, long understood as a key behavioral driver
- Use three provided Excel files, specific examples, and tools with instructions either for themselves or to deliver to their clients
Darrell D. Dorrell, CPA, MBA, CVA, ASA, CMA, ABV, CFF
Gregory A. Gadawski, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE
Who Should Attend
CPAs, CEOs, decision makers, consultants, bankers, et al. Anyone involved in remedying COVID-19 crises.
|Live Online Webinar Schedule|
|April 30, 2020||12:00–1:00 p.m. ET|
One (1) Hour of CPE Credit
For additional NASBA sponsorship information, including refund, complaint, and/or program cancelation policies, please click here.