- Live Webinars and Broadcasts
- The Global Understanding—Valuation for Financial Reporting
- Better Financial Statement Benchmarking with RMA Valuation Edition
- 20 Valuation Databases and Resources in 60 Minutes
- Comparable Market Data Source Tips and Tricks
- Duff & Phelps Navigator Best Practices
- Using BVM Pro in the Real World
- KeyValueData® Guideline Data Best Practices
- Using Damages Advocate for Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Employment Law Damages Calculations
- Around the Valuation World®
- CPE Webinars On-Demand
- Surgent CPE Self-Study
- Webinar Bundles—Terms and Conditions
- Important Webinar Information—FAQs
- Webinar Cancelation Policy
BVM Pro: Why This Software Works
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®)
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Free Webinar|
Learn the basics and tips and tricks of Business Valuation Manager™ Pro (BVM Pro). You will learn how to standardize and automate your valuation practice with this comprehensive and flexible business valuation software package. By greatly reducing the burden of creating and maintaining complex spreadsheets and written reports, BVM Pro lets you focus on the high-level thinking necessary for a thorough and accurate valuation.
BVM Pro frees you to apply your valuation expertise, giving you more time to focus on the crucial decisions of the engagement. Built entirely on Microsoft® Excel and Word, BVM Pro is not a 'black box'. Instead, all of inputs, adjustments, assumptions and analysis are Excel based, giving you the ability to see every formula and make whatever changes/customizations are necessary. In this webinar, you will also learn how ValuSource's databases integrate into the program as well as how to use the Business Valuation Report Writer™ to save up to 50% of the time it takes to generate comprehensive draft standards based written valuation reports.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain how BVM Pro can create efficiency in your valuation practice
- Identify how automation can improve realization rates
- List the ways that better quality control can be achieved with standardization
- Evaluate the benefits of using the add-on report writer
- Demonstrate how the additional databases can save even more time on the engagement
Professionals who need to know how software can affect realization rates and automate the business valuation process.
|Live Online WebinarSchedule|
|January 25, 2019||12:00 p.m. MT||
*One (1) Hour of CPE Credit available if purchased.
|One (1) Hour of CPE Credit||$50||$45|