| Rethinking Referrals—Research-Based Approach to Attracting More Referrals
Program Type: VideoCast (Audio,Video, PPT Presentation)
Program Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
CPE Credits: One (1) Hour
Fields of Study: Marketing
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
The Hinge Research Institute and NACVA conducted a joint study on referrals and the results were surprising! Lee Frederiksen will give an overview of the research findings and analysis. He will then explain how these findings can be applied to financial services and accounting firms' efforts to get more business through referrals.
Mr. Frederiksen will share:
- Why good referrals go bad
- Why commonly held wisdom is not so wise
- Why reputations can be more important than relationships
- What are the biggest referral killers
- Five specific things you can do to increase the quantity and quality of referrals
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Explain how reputations and expertise drive referrals
- State five specific things they can do to increase referrals
- Identify key factors that negatively impact referrals
Who Should Attend
Anyone wishing to learn how to expand and promote their business
Lee Frederiksen, PhD
Mr. Lee Frederiksen is an award-winning marketer, Visible Expert? , and business strategist who helped pioneer the field of research-driven marketing. As the Managing Partner of Hinge, a marketing firm for the professional services industry, he draws on his Ph.D. in behavioral psychology and his CEO experience to help clients achieve high growth and profitability.
Mr. Frederiksen’s research on marketing and business growth has made him a recognized industry name, along with the six books he authored on the same topics. He been quoted in a number of main- stream publications, and he regularly
speaks at major industry events around the country.
When he’s not traveling to speaking engagements or working at the Hinge headquarters, you’ll find Lee pursuing his interest in hot rods or watching movies with his wife, Candace.