| How to Create a High Growth Firm
Program Type: Recorded Webinar (Audio, PPT)
Program Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: Recommended Reading—Spiraling Up: How to Create a High Growth, High Value Professional Services Firm (http://www.hingemarketing.com/library/article/spiraling_up_create_a_high_growth_high_value_professional_services_firm)
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
CPE Credits: One (1) Hour
Fields of Study: Marketing
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
Professional services marketing is undergoing a revolution. Today’s buyers are changing. Technological advances are opening new opportunities for growth. It’s a whole new ball game and it’s time to learn what the fastest growing professional services firms are doing differently. These high-growth firms are growing up to ten times faster and are much more profitable. How are they doing it?
From multiple bodies of independent research, Hinge Marketing Managing Partner Lee Frederiksen will discuss insights on the evolving marketplace and how to plan for growth and take your firm to a higher level. The presentation will cover:
- How high-growth firms actually spend less on marketing than average-growth firms;
- How buyer behavior has changed and what prospects now do to check out potential service providers;
- The five key principles that drive fast, organic growth;
- New ways to generate more referrals—and new business—without leaving missed opportunities on the table; and
- How to turn these insights into an actionable plan to grow your firm or practice.
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Articulate what high-growth firms do differently
- Identify the channels that buyers are using to find and check them out
- Describe techniques to generate more referrals for one’s firm or practice
- Apply the principles that drive growth to their marketing planning
Who Should Attend
Lee Frederiksen, PhD
Mr. Lee Frederiksen is an award-winning marketer, Visible Expert? , and business strategist who helped pioneer the field of research-driven marketing. As the Managing Partner of Hinge, a marketing firm for the professional services industry, he draws on his Ph.D. in behavioral psychology and his CEO experience to help clients achieve high growth and profitability.
Mr. Frederiksen’s research on marketing and business growth has made him a recognized industry name, along with the six books he authored on the same topics. He been quoted in a number of main- stream publications, and he regularly speaks at major industry events around the country.
When he’s not traveling to speaking engagements or working at the Hinge headquarters, you’ll find Lee pursuing his interest in hot rods or watching movies with his wife, Candace.