| Accelerate Excel: Spreadsheet Forensics
Program Type: Recorded Webinar (Audio, PPT Presentation)
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Previous training or research on the subject matter being taught.
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
CPE Credits: Two (2) Hours
Fields of Study: Computer Software & Applications
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
In this webinar, Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA shows your team techniques that can be used to verify the integrity of even the most complicated Excel workbook. This webinar demonstrates Microsoft Excel’s formula auditing and error checking tools, as well as techniques your team can use to verify that a spreadsheet is providing the desired results. David will focus primarily on Excel 2007 and 2010, but will answer questions specific to other versions, such as Excel 2003 and Excel 2013.
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Use Excel’s Formula Auditing Tools to verify formulas
- Utilize Excel’s Evaluate Formulas tool makes it easy to comprehend complex formulas
- Use the Go To Special command to identify cells with formulas or hard-coded values
- Uncover keyboard shortcuts that help with auditing
Use Excel’s Comments feature to document a spreadsheet, and easily print your notes
- Discover how Excel’s Error Checking feature can identify inconsistent formulas
- Master unfamiliar worksheet functions through online help and formula tips
- Streamline spreadsheet auditing by retrofitting range names into an existing spreadsheet
- Use Excel’s Watch Window to monitor the values of key cells in a spreadsheet
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in improving their Excel knowledge
David H. Ringstrom, CPA
Mr. David H. Ringstrom is the owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc., an Atlanta-based spreadsheet consulting firm that he started in 1991. Throughout his career Mr. Ringstrom has spoken at conferences on Microsoft Excel, and written dozens of freelance articles about spreadsheets. He offers Excel and Access training and consulting services nationwide.