2020 Hinge High Growth Study Results Available—First Quarter 2020
2020 Hinge High Growth Study Results Available
Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
NACVA is pleased to be a sponsor of the Hinge Research Institute’s fifth annual High Growth Study. The 2020 High Growth Study: All Professional Services Edition Executive Summaryis now available for a free download. The High Growth Study goes deeper than ever into understanding what drives extraordinary growth in professional services.
Professional services firms are in the midst of a digital transformation. Heading into a new decade, their future is wrought with unfamiliar challenges.
A shortage of top talent will make recruiting, training, and retention increasingly difficult. Marketing technology and automation will reshape the skills needed in marketing departments. And only the most proactive companies will keep up with swift changes in buyer behavior.
Yet somehow, some way…an exceptional group of companies achieve extraordinary growth.
These high-growth firms grew 3X faster than average and were 2X more profitable than their no-growth counterparts.
About the Sample:
- Over 1,000 professional services firms from across the globe
- Over $70 billion in combined revenues
- Over 1 million combined full-time employees
- The latest growth trends in professional services
- How “digital disruption” can be an effective growth strategy
- Why doing frequent research gives companies a growth advantage
- How high-growth firms view the future
- What marketing initiatives high-growth firms are most likely to pursue
- Which skill areas are stronger within high-growth firms