Hinge 2022 High Growth Study—Third Quarter 2021
NACVA is partnering with the Hinge Research Institute on a comprehensive study of professional services marketing—the seventh High Growth Study—the largest research study of its kind.
Whether your firm is a below-average performer or a fast-growing trailblazer, we need your help. Click here to take the survey. Survey submission deadline is October 15, 2021.
We want to help member firms like you understand how firms approach marketing today—and how some professional services firms are able to grow faster, generate more leads, and reap higher profits than their average peers.
When you complete the study, you will receive these exciting benefits:
- Get early access to the study's executive summary
- Receive an exclusive code to download your full industry report for free* ($799 retail value)
What You Will Learn
We conduct this study each year to help firms in your industry recognize and adapt to a fast-changing marketplace. Here are just a few of the topics we cover:
- Buyers’ top business challenges
- How much firms spend on marketing
- Which marketing techniques high-growth firms in your industry favor
- How average- and high-growth firms invest in digital marketing
- Practical takeaways you can use to help your firm grow faster and be more profitable
This year, we are going to ask one to two questions around each of the following topics:
- How are firms tracking/measuring their business development (BD) metrics
- Which BD technologies firms are using
- SEO maturity levels
- Technology adoption maturity levels
- Which services firms utilize outside consultants or freelancers
- Which sources of content are most valuable to firms when evaluating a B2B product or service
Please join us and be part of this important project!
To get started, click here.