| Corporate Divorce Litigation-Understanding its Dynamics and Formulating Solutions | (170609N)
Course CPE: 1 hour
Fields of Study: Business Law–1 hr
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: None required. These overview programs may be appropriate for professionals at all organizational levels.
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
|Recording Date: June 9, 2017
Presenter: Hubert Klein
This webinar will explore specific issues for litigation experts involved in complex business disputes for various types of ownership structures—C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, LLP, and Joint Ventures.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate the nuances/differences between certain subject entity structures and application of relevant law
- Identify and understand issues experts need to know when crossing state lines to testify
- Identify and review recent cases of interest
- Recognize and understand causation issues and the role of the expert
- Identify and understand various remedies available to litigants
- Understand various forensic and business valuation issues through shared war stories
- Identify and recommend various techniques to avoid destroying the business and killing the golden goose
For more information regarding refund or concerns, please contact our offices at (800) 677-2009.
The Consultants’ Training Institute (CTI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.