2021 Hinge High Growth Study Results Available—First Quarter 2021
2021 Hinge High Growth Study Results Available
Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
NACVA is pleased to be a sponsor of the Hinge Research Institute’s sixth annual High Growth Study. The 2021 High Growth Study: All Professional Services Edition Executive Summary is now available for a free download. Hinge Research Institute also offers more detailed information from this High Growth Study available in industry reports separated by breakout professional services, including accounting and financial services. The High Growth Study uncovers exactly what the fastest growing professional services firms are doing to outcompete their peers and grow nearly three times faster.
How are some professional services firms able to thrive in an age of immense uncertainty? This High Growth Study explores how firms went to market in 2020—a year like no other. Find out what some firms did differently to grow in the face of adversity.
From a global pandemic to waves of social struggle, 2020 was a year of rapid cultural and economic change—change that will be with us for years to come. Yet even in the midst of this chaos and uncertainty, some firms were able to grow and thrive. How?
In this free executive summary, you will learn how the professional services marketplace is changing, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on different business sectors, and what high-growth firms do differently to generate exceptional revenues and profits.
About the Sample:
- Over 1,250 firms from across the globe
- Over $279 billion in combined revenues
- Almost one million employees
- Six core industry groups represented
- The latest growth trends in professional services
- How COVID-19 is affecting key marketing decisions
- The top challenges facing the professional services marketplace in 2021 and beyond
- Which marketing techniques high-growth firms favor
- How high-growth firms differ from their slower growing peers
- Over 40 new charts on professional services marketing
- Detailed expert analysis breaking down each piece of data
- Side-by-side industry comparisons
- Specific advice to help you put this data into practice