2023 Hinge High Growth Study Results Available—First Quarter 2023
2023 Hinge High Growth Study Results Available
By Kirk Bowden, Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
NACVA is pleased to be a sponsor of the Hinge Research Institute’s eighth annual High Growth Study. The 2023 High Growth Study: Executive Summaryis now available for a free download. Hinge Research Institute also offers more detailed information from this High Growth Study available in industry reports separated by breakout professional services, including accounting and financial services. The High Growth Study explores how the fastest growing professional services firms have achieved consistent growth and prosperity.
There is no escaping the challenges of today’s business environment. From an uncertain global economy to rapidly changing workplace expectations, many professional services leaders are asking, “Is it possible to accelerate growth in today’s environment?”
The 2023 edition of the High Growth Study answers that question with a resounding yes! Even in the face of multiple challenges over the past few years, some professional services firms have achieved advantages in four key areas—and are growing 3X faster than their competitors.
In this FREE 40-page executive summary, learn how the professional services marketplace is changing and what High Growth firms do to generate exceptional revenue and profit.
What is Included in the Free Executive Summary:
- 40 pages of new data on High Growth firms
- Detailed expert analysis breaking down each piece of data
- Specific advice to help you put the data into practice
- How you get access to an in-depth breakout report on your industry
What You Will Learn:
- What has changed in professional services marketing and business development
- How High Growth firms use outside resources to gain a competitive advantage
- High Growth firms’ top five marketing priorities for 2023
- How High Growth marketing teams drive business growth
About the Sample:
- Over 700 firms from across the globe
- Over $170 billion in combined revenue
- Over 600,000 employees
- Six core industry groups represented
This study was conducted by the Hinge Research Institute, the research arm for Hinge which studies the professional services industry and equips organizations that want to reach and engage this audience with compelling research-based content. NACVA partners with Hinge Marketing and Hinge University to offer a variety of marketing services and an online learning platform to increase referrals, build visibility, and grow your practice. Hinge is the leading research-based branding and marketing firm for professional services.