Hill Program Managers Business Insurance
Target Classes of Business
- Available throughout all states except HI and AK
- Up to $2M limits of liability
- Excess limits of liability available upon request
- Discount to NACVA designation holders on qualifying E&O policies
Our Available Coverages:
- Professional Liability tailored to the business valuation, business consulting, mergers and acquisitions industry
- Coverage for real estate transactions a part of the business sale
- Independent Contractors as an insured while working for the insured
- General Liability endorsement
- Cyber Liability including multimedia liability and cyber extortion
- True worldwide coverage
- Coverage for circumstances that may lead to a claim
- E&O application
Margaret Hill | Producer
Phone: (303) 929-3523
For more information, click here.
Hill Program Managers, a division of One80 Intermediaries, is a family operated business based in Denver, CO. We specialize in E&O programs for several classes of business including business valuators, business brokers and M&A advisors. We partner with NACVA to offer a membership benefit and discount to CVA, MAFF, CBA, ABAR and MCBA holders on qualifying professional liability (Errors & Omissions) insurance policies. Through our recent acquisition by One80 Intermediaries, we can assist with a wide variety of commercial insurance needs.
One80 is a privately held wholesaler and program manager based in Boston, MA. With over 40 offices throughout the US and Canada, One80 offers placement services and binding authority for property & casualty, financial lines, personal lines, cannabis, life insurance, medical stop loss, alternative risk, warranty, lender-based insurance, travel/accident and health risks. One80 serves commercial companies, non-profits, public entities, and individuals, and has access to all major insurance markets in the US, Canada and UK.