| Accelerate Excel: Maximizing Charts
Program Type: Recorded Webinar (Audio, PPT Presentation)
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Previous training or research on subject matter being taught.
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
CPE Credits: Two (2) Hours
Fields of Study: Computer Software & Applications
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
In this webinar Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA shares numerous techniques that your team can use to tweak and automate charts. David will focus primarily on Excel 2007 and 2010, but will answer questions specific to other versions, such as Excel 2003 and Excel 2013. Alternate instructions for Excel 2003 and earlier are included in the handout where applicable.
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Use Excel charts more effectively
- Use Excel’s Table feature to create charts that expand or contract automatically as your source data changes
- Discover how to have chart titles update automatically
- Create a thermometer chart demonstrates various ways to format elements of a chart
- Display multiple charts on a single chart sheet (as opposed to a worksheet)
- Convert a chart into a picture (and learn why this is particularly important for Excel charts you use in PowerPoint)
- Maximize Excel’s Pivot Chart feature
Use look-up functions to chart subsets from a larger table of data
- Enliven your charts by inserting clip art
- Discover the new Sparklines feature in Excel 2010, and how to replicate it in Excel 2007
- Utilize workarounds for charting features for features in Excel 2003 and earlier that are no longer available in Excel 2007 and 2010
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in improving their Excel knowledge
David H. Ringstrom, CPA
Mr. David H. Ringstrom is the owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc., an Atlanta-based spreadsheet consulting firm that he started in 1991. Throughout his career Mr. Ringstrom has spoken at conferences on Microsoft Excel, and written dozens of freelance articles about spreadsheets. He offers Excel and Access training and consulting services nationwide.