- NACVA's Beginnings
- NACVA's Mission
- Benefits of Membership
- Classifications of Membership
- Ultimate Membership
- Become a Member
- NACVA Boards
- NACVA Committees
- NACVA Support Groups
- Professional Standards
- Press Releases
- Headquarters Directory
- Pacesetter® Awards Program
- Contact Us
- Member Directory
NACVA’s Mission is to provide resources to members and to enhance their status, credentials, and esteem in the field of performing valuations, financial litigation, and other related advisory services. To further this purpose, NACVA will advance these services as an art and science, establish Standards for membership in the Association, provide professional education and research, foster practice development, advance ethical and professional practices, enhance public awareness of the Association and its members, and promote working relationships with other professional organizations.
To achieve these purposes, NACVA carries out numerous activities, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Advancement, communication, and enforcement of Standards of ethical and professional practice;
- Development and presentation of quality educational and training programs; and/or
- Certification of practitioners on the basis of professional competence, ethics, independence, and objectivity.
This includes the establishment of criteria for certification as a Certified Valuation Analyst® (CVA®), Accredited in Business Appraisal Review™ (ABAR™), and Master Analyst in Financial Forensics® (MAFF®);
- Fostering public awareness that a credentialed member has met and continues to abide by Standards of ethical conduct, objectivity, and independence and performs his or her services at the highest level of professional competence; and/or
- Promoting and enhancing collegial and professional relationships among members of the Association and other professional organizations.