- Association News
- Past Issues
- CEO's Message—First Quarter 2018
- State Chapter News—First Quarter 2018
- NACVA Responds to the IRS on the Definition of "Qualified Appraiser"—First Quarter 2018
- Call for Article Opportunities—First Quarter 2018
- Outstanding Members—First Quarter 2018
- Newly Credentialed Members—First Quarter 2018
- In Memoriam: Bob Cimasi—First Quarter 2018
- In Memoriam: Jim Atkins—First Quarter 2018
- The Value Examiner
- National Litigation Consultants' Review
- Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting
- Around the Valuation World®
- Call for Authors
2018 High Growth Study—Fourth Quarter 2017
NACVA is supporting the Hinge Research Institute’s third annual High Growth Study. We invite you to take this confidential survey today—and help discover what drives some firms to sustained success.
This ongoing study is uncovering why the best-performing firms grow faster, generate more leads, and are more profitable—and how ordinary firms can adopt high-performance practices. But that is not all. This year’s study will also delve into the future of professional services marketing.
Complete this survey and receive these great benefits:
- A pre-release copy of the research report
- An invitation to a webinar that will describe the study findings and what they mean for firms like yours
- One entry to win an Apple Watch
Over 1,000 firms participated in last year’s study. Join these businesses in their quest to find out what makes some firms grow so much faster than others—and how your firm can, too.
This study is being conducted by the Hinge Research Institute, an organization that partners with leading organizations and trade associations to publish original research and books on the professional services industry. All responses are completely confidential.
Thank you for your support!