- Association News
- Past Issues
- CEO's Message—Fourth Quarter 2017
- Ethics Oversight Board (EOB) Message—Fourth Quarter 2017
- 2018 High Growth Study—Fourth Quarter 2017
- 2018 Annual Consultants' Conference—Fourth Quarter 2017
- NACVA and Surgent CPE Join Forces—Fourth Quarter 2017
- Outstanding Members—Fourth Quarter 2017
- Newly Credentialed Members—Fourth Quarter 2017
- Member News: Open Position for Advisory Associate—Fourth Quarter 2017
- The Value Examiner
- National Litigation Consultants' Review
- Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting
- Around the Valuation World®
- Call for Authors
CVA Professional Info Sheet—Fourth Quarter 2016
Certified Valuation Analyst® Professional Information Sheet
By Kirk Bowden
The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®) is pleased to make available a new professional information sheet to promote the Certified Valuation Analyst® (CVA®) credential.
Designed to create credibility and establish identity, this information sheet describes what a CVA is, what it takes to become certified, why CVAs are such highly qualified professionals in the industry, who they typically provide services to, what type of situations require valuation services, and a brief description of NACVA.
The information sheet will help your prospects understand the need for valuation services and the importance of your credential. It makes not only an attractive leave-behind for face-to-face encounters, but an effective direct mail piece as well. Because it is produced in an electronic PDF format, it can also be sent attached to an e-mail, or posted to your company website.
The CVA professional information sheet is available in two versions. One version includes a blank area where the CVA can insert a photo, name, contact information, etc., into the PDF. Depending on the software you have in your office, this can be easily updated or a graphic artist can quickly make this update. The second version has no personalized imprint area and can be included with an introduction letter, attached business card, etc., which would contain your contact information.
Marketing your professional services is an enormous task and this new information sheet has been designed to help you make the most of your CVA credential. Thanks to the CVAs who helped review and prepare this information sheet.
CVA Professional Information Sheet with Imprint Area
CVA Professional Information Sheet without Imprint Area