- Association News
- Past Issues
- CEO's Message—Third Quarter 2017
- Update: Section 2704 Regulations—Third Quarter 2017
- Ethics Oversight Board Message—Second Quarter 2017
- Changes to NACVA's Standards—Third Quarter 2017
- Newly Elected Board Members—Third Quarter 2017
- Employer Brand Study—Third Quarter 2017
- 2017 40 Under Forty Honorees—Third Quarter 2017
- Outstanding Members—Third Quarter 2017
- Member News—Third Quarter 2017
- The Value Examiner
- National Litigation Consultants' Review
- Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting
- Around the Valuation World®
- Call for Authors
Introducing Practice Support Headquarters—Second Quarter 2015
By Kirk Bowden
Announcing a valuable new member resource—the Practice Support Headquarters website!
Practice Support Headquarters (PSH) is a place where members of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts™ (NACVA®) can find answers and solutions to their questions and challenges. The PSH portal points to well-refined programs and services we have offered for many years. What is special about this portal is that it is designed to help you narrow in on solutions quickly, as we have organized the navigation of this site, along with our program and service solutions, based on general areas of need.
As you visit this new site, you’ll find that it’s organized into seven areas, each presented in a question and answer style:
- Career: How Do I Move Forward with My New Specialty?
- Credentialing: I Need Help Obtaining My Credentials
- Reports: I Need Help with My Reports
- Referrals: How Do I Build My Network of Referral Sources?
- Advancement: How Do I Build Upon My Existing Foundation in This Discipline?
- Mentor: I Have Some Things I Need to Bounce Off Someone
- Specialization: I Need Specialized Education.
Within each area, you will find an extensive list of resources, each with a description and links to discover more. This dynamic site is constantly being updated as new resources are developed. Designed for both the new and experienced member, it offers insights and ways to grow your practice and to get involved with our expanding network of professionals.
To learn more, please visit www.PracticeSupportHQ.com, or call Member/Client Services at (800) 677-2009. We welcome your feedback and thoughts about this site. We hope you’ll add this website to your bookmarks and visit often. Thank you for being a member!