Zap Report Builder for Valuators: Automate Creating Valuation Reports
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®) a
|Who Should Attend
|How You Will Benefit
Do you want to reduce the time it takes to produce valuation reports? Designed for valuators, Zap Report Builder (Zap) creates reports in Word that contain Excel data—like numbers, ranges, and charts fast and easy.
This webinar will demonstrate how Zap helps you automate the creation of valuation reports using your own Word and Excel documents. You can link all of your Excel cells, ranges, and charts to your Word valuation report using point-and-click. If your Excel data changes, Zap automatically updates your Word document so that it always stays in sync.
You can also quickly create optional content like sentences, paragraphs, and whole sections of a report that are included or excluded based on setting a cell in Excel to true or false. For example, a DLOM is sometimes in a report and sometimes it is not; you can automate the DLOM section of your report using Zap. You will learn to create Zap report templates so that you can quickly create reports based on different valuation (i.e., Excel files.
Zap works with your existing Excel and Word documents; you do not need ValuSource valuation software to use it.
- Demonstrate linking Excel cells, ranges, and charts to Word using point-and-click
- Demonstrate automatically updating links when your Excel data changes, ensuring your Word document always stays in sync
- Create sentences, paragraphs, and whole sections of a report that are included or excluded based on setting a cell in Excel to true or false
- Create more valuation reports in less time
- Create templates from your existing Word and Excel documents
|Virtual Course Schedule
CPE: 1 Hr
|June 20, 2024
|12:00–1:00 p.m. ET
One (1) Hour of CPE Credit
For additional NASBA sponsorship information, including refund, complaint, and/or program cancelation policies, click here.