| New Developments & Trends in Car Dealership Valuation
Program Type: Recorded Webinar (Audio, PPT Presentation)
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Previous training or research on the subject matter.
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
CPE Credits: One (1) Hour
Fields of Study: Accounting
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
|Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Are you looking to value a dealership for estate planning or litigation consulting? Poonam Vaidya is an expert on dealership valuations and a frequent speaker on the topic. The dealership buy/sell market is active again. This webinar will examine key drivers of dealership valuation, including dealership income statement metrics, balance sheet specifics, and blue sky values.
Key discussion topics include:
-Likely buyer pool
-Current blue sky multiples
-Valuation treatment of image upgrades
-Ups and downs in franchise life cycle
-Litigation topics in dealership valuations
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify key value drivers in dealership financial records
- List additional data they need from dealership management to make informed decisions
- Differentiate between a profitable and not-so-profitable store of same make
- Compare the impact of different markets on value
- Identify the role of real estate in dealership valuation
- Understand litigation-related issues in dealership valuations
Who Should Attend
Experienced valuation professionals with several years of valuation experience and less experienced valuation professionals, car dealership owners and executives, estate planning attorneys
Poonam Vaidya, ASA, CBA, CVA
Ms. Poonam Vaidya has 16 years of experience in providing business valuation and consulting services to medium and large cap companies for purposes of tax reporting, financial statement reporting, pricing additional equity investment, reorganization, and litigation-support services.