| Marketing Techniques: Content Marketing and Thought Leadership
Program Type: Recorded Webinar (Audio, PPT Presentation)
Program Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
CPE Credits: None
Fields of Study: N/A
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
Research on high-growth, high-profitability firms shows that sales winners regularly educate their prospects—while runners-up do not.
In the modern marketplace, education lies at the heart of successful marketing. But how can you leverage an educational approach successfully? In this webinar, Hinge Marketing Managing Partner Lee Frederiksen will discuss how attendees create content on issues that target audiences care about, while demonstrating their firms’ ability to help buyers address those problems.
The webinar will cover:
- How content like blog posts, articles, and videos can help attract prospects
- How to deepen engagement with more in-depth content like webinars, guides, and books
- Why content marketing is ideal for professional services
- How to make content marketing work for attendees’ firms or practices
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the importance of content marketing for their practice or firm
- Identify how to use a mix of content formats to address prospects at each level of the sales funnel
- Articulate why content marketing is ideal for professional services
Who Should Attend
Practitioners involved in business development or have the desire to develop new business for their practice or firm
Lee Frederiksen, PhD
Mr. Lee Frederiksen is an award-winning marketer, Visible ExpertSM, and business strategist who helped pioneer the field of research-driven marketing. As the Managing Partner of Hinge, a marketing firm for the professional services industry, he draws on his Ph.D. and his CEO experience to help clients achieve high growth and profitability.
Mr. Frederiksen's research on marketing and business growth has made him a recognized industry name, along with the six books he authored on the same topics. He been quoted in a number of main- stream publications, and he regularly speaks at major industry events around the country.
When he’s not traveling to speaking engagements or working at the Hinge headquarters, you’ll find Mr. Frederiksen pursuing his interest in hot rods or watching movies with his wife, Candace.