| Marketing Techniques: Social Media, Networking, and Referrals
Product Deactivated 11/10/2022 AB
Program Type: Recorded Webinar (Audio, PPT Presentation)
Program Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
CPE Credits: None
Fields of Study: N/A
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
The first stage of developing new business is attracting buyers to your content and expertise. Finding these early-stage buyers is essential to building a thriving practice.
Social media, networking, and referrals are some of the top ways firms attract early stage buyers, but you must use these techniques correctly to succeed. In this webinar, Hinge Marketing Managing Partner Lee Frederiksen will walk through proven techniques to utilize these tools.
The webinar will cover issues such as:
- Why some firms are still skeptical of social media—and why they’re missing opportunities
- How social media is the online version of networking, and why it’s a top way that buyers check out service providers
- Research findings on social media and referral marketing, including the types of referrals that many firms are missing out on
After attending this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Utilize techniques to generate more referrals for their firm or practice
- Articulate the benefits of social media and how to use it to increase their visibility and demonstrate their expertise
- Identify how today’s buyers are using social media and referrals to check out potential service providers
Who Should Attend
Practitioners involved in business development or have the desire to develop new business for their practice or firm
Lee Frederiksen, PhD
Mr. Lee Frederiksen is an award-winning marketer, Visible ExpertSM, and business strategist who helped pioneer the field of research-driven marketing. As the Managing Partner of Hinge, a marketing firm for the professional services industry, he draws on his Ph.D. and his CEO experience to help clients achieve high growth and profitability.
Mr. Frederiksen's research on marketing and business growth has made him a recognized industry name, along with the six books he authored on the same topics. He been quoted in a number of main- stream publications, and he regularly speaks at major industry events around the country.
When he’s not traveling to speaking engagements or working at the Hinge headquarters, you’ll find Mr. Frederiksen pursuing his interest in hot rods or watching movies with his wife, Candace.