| Business Valuation Certification and Training Center: Self-Study Package
Course CPE: 40 hour(s)
Field(s) of Study: Accounting–10 hrs; Business Law–2 hrs; Business Management and Organization–5 hrs; Economics–4 hrs; Finance–8 hrs; Management Services–7 hrs; Taxes–4 hrs
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Individual should possess a good understanding of accounting, taxes, economics, finance, and a basic understanding of business valuation fundamentals.
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: QAS Self-Study
Self-Study Package Includes: Electronic Course Materials with CPE, Essentials of Business Valuation Webinar with CPE, Online CVA Case Study Report Writing Clinic with CPE, BVTC Recorded Training Videos On-Demand, CVA Certification Exam, First-year NACVA Practitioner Membership, and Digital CVA Exam Q&A Study Guide.
This self-study course, and any other associated materials, will expire and no longer be accessible one year from date of purchase, although most materials can be downloaded to reference later. The final exam to earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit must be completed with a passing grade within that year.
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
|Click here for Credentialing Resources
Click here for EconAssist Subscription
The Business Valuation Certification and Training Center Self-Study Materials Package delivers the most comprehensive and complete foundational training teaching to the international body of knowledge on how to value private business enterprises and prepares attendees to pass any business valuation certification exam offered in the profession.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental steps to valuing a business, from beginning to end
- Identify an appropriate valuation method within the valuation approaches based on the specific purpose and standard of value for a given valuation assignment
- Determine the most appropriate financial analysis of a subject company as it relates to a specific valuation engagement
- Identify the foundations of the business valuation analysis process as well as the value drivers that support a subject company’s value
- Recognize the differences in the various standards of value for businesses and the nuances of their application in a business valuation engagement
For more information regarding refund or concerns, please contact our offices at (800) 677-2009.
The Consultants’ Training Institute (CTI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.