NACVA Mobile App
Announcing the NACVA Mobile App—Your centralized hub for NACVA resources!
We’re excited to announce the NACVA Nation mobile app where you will have up-to-the-minute information on announcements and reminders, publications, CPE On-Demand, and training/conference materials. Download, log in, and explore the NACVA Nation mobile app by following the directions below.
Download the NACVA Nation mobile app:
iPhone and iPad users—search “NACVA" on the Apple App Store (device needs to be running iOS version 10 or 11 to use the app)
For Apple iPhone and iPad users—if you have your device set to require your Apple ID when downloading apps, please be sure you are familiar with your Apple ID
- Android users—search “NACVA" on the Google Play Store (device needs to be running Android version 5.0 or above to use app)
- Windows, laptop users—go to this address (omit www): nacva.gatherdigital.com
Log in to the NACVA Nation mobile app. The app is password protected and you must create a password first. (If you have previously used the app for Conference or training materials you can skip this step.)
- To setup your password, click here
- Enter your e-mail address on file with NACVA (the same e-mail address you use to access the NACVA Member Portal)
- Follow the instructions to setup your password
- Click on “NACVA Nation" to access the features of the app
Explore the NACVA Nation mobile app. View Association announcements, publication updates, upcoming training, member directory, and more!