NACVA Mobile App
NACVA Mobile App—Your centralized hub for NACVA resources!
We’re excited to share the NACVA Nation mobile app where you will have up-to-the-minute information on Association News and Announcements, Publications, FAQs and Quick Tips, Special Offers, and more! Download, log in, and explore the NACVA Nation mobile app by following the directions below.
Download the NACVA Nation mobile app:
iPhone and iPad users—search “NACVA" on the Apple App Store (Your device needs to be running iOS version 10 or above to use the app.)
For Apple iPhone and iPad users—if you have your device set to require your Apple ID when downloading apps, please be sure you are familiar with your Apple ID
- Android users—search “NACVA" on the Google Play Store (Your device needs to be running Android version 6.0 or above to use the app.)
- Windows, laptop users—go to this address (omit www): nacva.certaintouchpoint.com
Log in to the NACVA Nation mobile app. The app is password protected and you must create a password first. (If you have previously used the app for a conference or training materials you can skip this step.)
- To setup your password, click here
- Enter your e-mail address on file with NACVA (the same e-mail address you use to access the NACVA Member Portal)
- Follow the instructions to setup your password. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a "Set Password" link. Make sure to check your junk/spam folder, just in case the message was incorrectly categorized as spam.
- Once you have created a password, you will see a confirmation message that your password has been set. You may now return to the NACVA Nation app and login with your e-mail address and the password you created.
Explore the NACVA Nation mobile app. View Association announcements, publication updates, upcoming training, member directory, and more!