- Live Webinars and Broadcasts
- The Truth, The Whole Truth, Storytelling and Persuasion—A Guide to Expert Witnessing
- Better Financial Statement Benchmarking with RMA Valuation Edition
- BVM Pro: Why This Software Works
- Blockchain—The basics, the applications, and the updates you need to know.
- Understanding Business Valuations for CPAs/Financial Advisors
- Valuation With Alexa Voice AI
- Around the Valuation World®
- CPE Webinars On-Demand
- Surgent CPE Self-Study
- Webinar Bundles—Terms and Conditions
- Important Webinar Information—FAQs
- Webinar Cancelation Policy
Using IBA Market Data
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®)
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Free Webinar|
The IBA Market Database is the largest and oldest small and medium size transaction database, containing over 37,000 transactions. This webinar will address how to understand and explain this data, how to find appropriate transactions to get to a meaningful population of data, and how to use the built in Analyzer Tool to quickly apply the data in the real world. The webinar will also cover the Direct Market Data method using IBA Market Data.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Summarize how IBA Market Data compares to other comparable databases
- Identify what the data fields mean or cite their definitions
- Employ filtering techniques to sort the data records
- Utilize the data in a market method for valuation
- Demonstrate the difference between the Direct Market Data Method and the Guideline Method
Business valuation professionals who have a need to understand comparable sales for small and medium sized companies.
|Live Online WebinarSchedule|
|October 12||12:00 p.m. MT||
*One (1) Hour of CPE Credit available if purchased.
|One (1) Hour of CPE Credit||$50||$45|