- Live Webinars and Broadcasts
- Better Financial Statement Benchmarking with RMA Valuation Edition
- BVM Pro: Why This Software Works
- 20 Valuation Databases and Resources in 60 Minutes
- Comparable Market Data Source Tips and Tricks
- Duff & Phelps Navigator Best Practices
- Using BVM Pro in the Real World
- KeyValueData® Guideline Data Best Practices
- Using Damages Advocate for Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Employment Law Damages Calculations
- Around the Valuation World®
- CPE Webinars On-Demand
- Surgent CPE Self-Study
- Webinar Bundles—Terms and Conditions
- Important Webinar Information—FAQs
- Webinar Cancelation Policy
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®)
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Webinar Schedule|
|What You Will Cover||Pricing|
At the end of the day we are all judged by the results we achieve for our clients. During the exit planning process we need to know how well our plan is performing so that we can make timely adjustments and communicate with our clients to bring them up to date with the progress. There are various ways to measure the results.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the various methods of measurement (financial, performance, review financial statements, and other financial information to analyze customer service)
- Analyze key variances and ratio performance indicators
- Assemble information related to customer service
What You Will Cover
Day 1: How Well Is Your Exit Plan Working For Your Client?
Day 2: How Will I Transition Out of My Business?
Day 3: Tax issues Related to Exiting a Business
Day 4: Adding Exit Planning to Your Advisory Practice
Day 5: Before You Exit,You Need to Build the Business
Who Should Attend
Exit planners, CEOs, CPAs, Attorneys, Financial planners, CFOs, and Practitioners
Linda Nayder, EA, MST, CFE, CEPA, NTPI Fellow
Ms. Linda Nayder is President of L.A. Nayder Enterprises, Inc. since 1991 and has been active in the accounting field for over 25 years.
Specializing in the needs of small and medium businesses, Linda is an Enrolled Agent, Certified Exit Planning Advisor, Certified Fraud Examiner, and National Tax Practitioner Institute Fellow. She has a master of science in taxation and a B.S. in accountancy from Northern Illinois University.
Her past experience includes working for Fortune 100 companies, such as Johnson Controls and Hospital Corporation of America.
Linda is currently the chairperson for the IL CPA Society Fox Valley chapter tax practitioners group, president of the IL CPA Society Fox Valley chapter, and founding board member of the Exit Planning Institute Chicago chapter. In addition, she is a noted speaker for various organizations on topics such as starting up, owning, or exiting a business, short sales, choosing the correct form of ownership, and key tax topics.
Linda has presented to groups such as the College of DuPage, Women in Real Estate (Fox Valley), and National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA). She is an active member in many organizations: American Institute of CPAs, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, National Association of Enrolled Agents, IL CPA Society, American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers, Exit Planning Institute, and National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
|Five-Day Live Online WebinarSchedule|
Early Registration Discounts
Noon–2:00 p.m. MT
|Pricing (Before Early Registration Discount)||Non-Member||Member|
|Five-Day Webinar (10 Hrs CPE)||$720||$648|
|After bundle discount applied|