Courtroom Boot Camp
Co-Sponsored by the Consultants' Training Institute® and the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts®
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Schedule|
|What You Will Cover||Pricing and CLE|
The Courtroom Boot Camp for Attorneys is an intensive three-day program for attorneys who present and cross-examine expert witnesses. We focus upon presenting counsel’s own expert in the most compelling and persuasive manner and ways to impair an opposing expert’s credibility through challenge of credentials, assumptions, and foundation. The Boot Camp will culminate with live mock trial segments during which each attorney will have the opportunity to present and cross-examine expert participants and be critiqued by our seasoned faculty members.
After completing this virtual boot camp, attendees will be able to:
- Implement preparation and presentation strategies to maximize the credibility and persuasiveness of your own expert witnesses
- Demonstrate approaches to the deposition and cross-examination of the opposing expert witnesses.
- Recognize and control defensive tactics employed by seasoned experts, problematic experts, and evasive experts.
- Prepare expert witnesses to testify professionally and accurately while telling a story that is compelling and persuasive.
- Incorporate the communication concepts and dynamics that facilitate expert presentation and persuasion of judges and jurors
- Determine how to strategically incorporate expert witnesses into the theme of the matter
Back to Top
Trial lawyers, litigation attorneys, and attorneys practicing in the areas of business, personal, or other litigation.
Back to Top
Although we currently provide our programs only as Virtual Boot Camps, we anticipate that in-person live classroom programs will be introduced at the appropriate time in the future. Please check our website for updates.
Three-Day Live Virtual Boot Camp