Build a Thriving Business Consulting Practice
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Online Schedule, Pricing, and CPE|
|What You Will Cover||CoreValue Software|
This course is designed primarily to help business advisors fully integrate CoreValue® software into their practices. In this 10-hour webinar series, you will learn from CoreValue's senior team, and importantly, from top business consultants who are using CoreValue in client engagements today.
- Apply CoreValue’s patented methodology to learn why CEOs hire consultants and about specific advisor roles in engagements
- Identify how to use CoreValue at each stage of your marketing funnel
- Summarize how to start the business consulting conversation
- Indicate how to prepare for, and run, the Deep-Dive Analysis Meeting and how to leverage technology to generate valuable client reports
- Identify the four leading CoreValuepowered engagements
- Recognize how to use CoreValue reports in engagement proposals using CoreValue analyses for strategic growth planning and key marketing tactics for business advisors
- Employ macro-level training on positioning, branding, marketing, and sales
What You Will Cover
Part 2: Performing a Deep-Dive Analysis of Client Companies
Part 3: Engagements Using the CoreValue Deep-Dive Analysis and Executable Growth Plan
Part 4: Unlock Case Study Based on a Professional Services Company
Part 5: Sales and Marketing Training by a Leading Marketing Expert
All CoreValue Growth Consultant package customers, plus any professional looking to understand how to successfully start the business consulting conversation with clients and prospects. The course is included with the Growth Consultant package; other participants can apply their course payment as a credit towards their CoreValue registration so long as they purchase CoreValue within 30 days of the end of the course.
|Five-Day Live Online Webinar Schedule | Dates Canceled for 2020|
CPE Hours—Live Online Webinar
For additional NASBA sponsorship information, including refund, complaint, and/or program cancelation policies, please click here.