Drive Growth: The Business Advisor Boot Camp
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Schedule, Pricing, and CPE|
|What You Will Cover||CoreValue Software|
The Business Advisor Boot Camp is a two-day Executive MBA-style course that focuses on using CoreValue® Advisor Software to find, win, and deliver client engagements. Using a professional services firm case study, you will learn about analyzing your client company's strengths and weaknesses, the relationship between operational excellence and equity value, neutralizing the bottlenecks to growth, strategic planning engagements, and marketing your services.
After completing this boot camp, attendees will be able to:
- Identify and employ steps to winning new clients and engagements
- Integrate relevant technology to score the operational strength of client companies and convert this analysis into talking points, proposals, strategic plans, and long-term engagements
- Assess bottlenecks to growth and how to neutralize, driving client company growth
- Specify the elements of a strategic plan to help your client reach their goals
What You Will Cover
- The CoreValue Methodology
- Your Roles: Architect, General Contractor, Tradesperson
- The Advisor’s Sales and Marketing Funnel
- Starting the Business Consulting Conversation using Discover
- Reviewing the Discover Executive Report
- Converting the Discover Conversation into a Paid Engagement
- Converting the Deep-Dive Analysis into your Client Operational Strength and Value Report: Report Writer
- Four Leading CoreValue-Powered Client Engagements
- Business Models, Business Plans, Strategic Planning
- Using the Executable Growth Plan in Long-Term Engagements
This boot camp is designed for CPAs, management consultants, valuators, financial advisors, and M&A professionals who want to learn how to start the business consulting conversation, convert prospects into clients, and drive client company growth.
To register, select the date you would like to attend and click the "Register Online" button for our online event registration. Contact Member/Client Services at (800) 677-2009 for questions or registration assistance.
Early Registration Discounts
and Deadlines 10%
|August 24–25, 2021||7/31/2021|
|October 26–27, 2021||9/30/2021|
For additional NASBA sponsorship information, including refund, complaint, and/or program cancelation policies, please click here.