- Association News
- Past Issues
- CEO's Message—Second Quarter 2019
- Annual Conference in Review—Second Quarter 2019
- Honoring Our Members—Second Quarter 2019
- State Chapter News—Second Quarter 2019
- Value of Professional Standards and Ethical Behavior—Second Quarter 2019
- Call for Article Opportunities—Second Quarter 2019
- Outstanding Member—Second Quarter 2019
- Newly Credentialed Members—Second Quarter 2019
- The Value Examiner
- Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting
- Around the Valuation World®
- Call for Authors
Outstanding Member—Fourth Quarter 2018
NACVA would like to thank and recognize the following outstanding member:
Achille Ekeu, MBA, CVA
Achille Ekeu is an experienced business valuation professional who partners with small business owners, attorneys, business brokers, and financial advisors to determine the value of companies that they own or that they represent. He is the Founder, President, and CEO of The Washington Valuation Group, LLC; a business valuation boutique firm, that provides solutions to clients with business valuation needs for tax purposes (estate and gift tax), transaction purposes (purchase, sale, buy-sell agreements), and litigation purposes (divorce, shareholders and partnerships disputes).
Achille is a consummate professional with over 20 years’ experience in the business valuation and financial services industries. He is a former Regional Bank Manager who progressed through the ranks from Teller to Vice-President with Chevy Chase Bank and PNC Bank.
Achille is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and Elected Board Member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA). He serves on the Valuation Credentialing Board (VCB). Furthermore, he is NACVA’s State Chapter President for the Maryland and DC regions, and serves on the Board of the Prince George’s County Financial Services Corporation First (FSC-First).
Achille is the author of the book titled 30 Frequently Asked Questions in Business Valuation published in July 2017. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (1992) and a Master of Business Administration (2003) from A.I. University in Chicago, Illinois. He is a multiple Awards Winner and a Philanthropist.