- Association News
- Past Issues
- CEO's Message—Third Quarter 2018
- End of an Era—Third Quarter 2018
- What Happened in Vegas?—Third Quarter 2018
- Announcing the NACVA Mobile App—Third Quarter 2018
- 2018 40 Under Forty Honorees—Third Quarter 2018
- 2019 High Growth Study—Third Quarter 2018
- Outstanding Members—Second Quarter 2018
- 2018 Survey Response Incentive Winners—Third Quarter 2018
- Newly Credentialed Members—Third Quarter 2018
- The Value Examiner
- Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting
- Around the Valuation World®
- Call for Authors
2019 High Growth Study—Third Quarter 2018
Grow Smarter. Win an Apple Watch Series 4!
NACVA is supporting the Hinge Research Institute’s fourth annual High Growth Study. We invite you to take this confidential survey today—and help discover what drives some firms to sustained success.
This ongoing study is uncovering why the best-performing firms grow faster, generate more leads, and are more profitable—and how ordinary firms can adopt high-performance practices. But that is not all. This year’s study also focuses on the buyer’s experience.
Complete this survey and receive these great benefits:
- Be the first to receive the research summary
- Receive an invitation to a webinar that will describe the study findings and what they mean for firms like yours
- Be entered to win an Apple Watch Series 4
Over 1,000 firms participated in last year’s study. Join these businesses in their quest to find out what makes some firms grow so much faster than others—and how your firm can, too.
Take the survey now.
This study is being conducted by the Hinge Research Institute, an organization that partners with leading organizations and trade associations to publish original research and books on the professional services industry. All responses are completely confidential.
Thank you for your support!