- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
- Accredited in Business Appraisal Review (ABAR)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) and Master Certified Business Appraiser (MCBA)
Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
Certified Valuation Analyst® (CVA®)—
Determine, Defend, and Maximize Company Value™
Could you confidently advise your clients if they came to you faced with these issues?
- An opportunity arises to sell or merge the business.
- They are faced with transitioning the business to family members or other partners.
- They are looking to expand the business and need to secure capital.
- They are taking on new partners and need to determine buy-in price.
- They are reaching retirement and considering an exit strategy.
- Business partners or shareholders are exiting, requiring the business to be divided or dissolved.
- They are embroiled in financial litigation.
- They want to focus energies to grow company value.
Establish your authority in matters of value! Bolster your reputation with your clients. Enhance your credibility within the business community. Demonstrate competency to the courts that you can articulate business value.
NACVA’s globally recognized Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation is the most widely recognized business valuation credential and the only business valuation credential accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies® (NCCA®).
Start now on the Pathway to the Most Widely Recognized and Global Business Valuation Credential: the CVA
Click the steps on the interactive infographic to learn more or contact Member/Client Services at (800) 677-2009.
*Applicants who do not meet the qualifications can apply for and pursue the credential, and hold the CVA Candidate Status until the qualifications are met.
The Business Valuation Certification and Training Center (BVTC) is offered via live-classroom instruction in cities throughout the U.S. and internationally, and is also available through live/online web broadcasts and self-study.
The training delivers the most comprehensive and complete foundational training teaching to the international body of knowledge on how to value private business enterprises and prepares attendees to pass any business valuation certification exam offered in the profession:
- Business valuation methodologies, approaches, and case studies
- Professional standards and ethics
- Specialty areas of valuation practice
Understanding and applying the generally accepted business valuation methodologies and approaches, and adhering to professional standards that govern the business valuation profession, will put you in a stronger position to better serve your clients.
The Valuation Credentialing Board (VCB) is solely responsible for essential decisions related to the development, administration, and ongoing maintenance of the CVA certification program. Impartiality is central to carrying out all of the VCB’s certification activities. The VCB establishes and implements policies to manage conflicts of interest and ensure the objectivity of its certification activities.