- Association News
- Past Issues
- CEO's Message—Third Quarter 2018
- End of an Era—Third Quarter 2018
- What Happened in Vegas?—Third Quarter 2018
- Announcing the NACVA Mobile App—Third Quarter 2018
- 2018 40 Under Forty Honorees—Third Quarter 2018
- 2019 High Growth Study—Third Quarter 2018
- Outstanding Members—Second Quarter 2018
- 2018 Survey Response Incentive Winners—Third Quarter 2018
- Newly Credentialed Members—Third Quarter 2018
- The Value Examiner
- Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting
- Around the Valuation World®
- Call for Authors
Outstanding Members—Second Quarter 2018
NACVA would like to thank and recognize the following outstanding members:
C. Zachary Meyers is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) who has been retained in over 1,500 engagements as a testifying expert, consulting expert, or joint/court appointed expert for civil, criminal, tax, and matrimonial litigation since 2011. Mr. Meyers has provided expert testimony and been qualified in Federal District Courts, State Courts, and Family Law Courts as an expert in Business Valuation, Forensic Accounting, Pension Valuation, and Taxation. Mr. Meyers also served as Conference Co-Chairs for the NACVA and the CTI’s 2018 Annual Consultant’s Conference. Mr. Meyers is the author of the Unimpeachable Neutrality Series for the publication QuickRead where he serves as an Editorial Board member. C. Zachary Meyers was elected to the first NACVA Standards Board in 2016, appointed Co-Chair to the NACVA Standards Board in 2017, and recently appointed Chair to the NACVA Standards Board in 2018.
Kent Pummel, CVA, CPA, ABV
Kent D. Pummel is a Shareholder in the Springfield office of Clark, Schaefer, Hackett & Co. Kent is the Chair of the Firm's Business Valuation and Litigation Support Committee.
Kent has served on the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®) Ethics Oversight Board. He has also developed presentations for NACVA, including presenting at the 2010 & 2014 Annual Consultants’ Conferences and the 2012 NACVA Fair Value Congress.