- Business Valuation
- Business Valuation Certification and Training Center
- Current Update in Valuations (CUV)
- Report Writing: Review and Analysis
- Business Valuation Report Peer Review—Case Analysis in Person (CAP) or by Webinar (CAW)
- Industry Standards and Ethics
- Discounts for Lack of Marketability (DLOM) Workshop
- Intermediate Business Valuation Training Center
- Business Valuation Accelerator Workshop
- Advanced Valuation: Applications and Models Workshop
- Valuing Family Limited Partnerships Workshop
- Understanding Business Valuations for CPAs/Financial Advisors
- Business Valuation in Litigation
- Business Valuation Specialty Training
- Financial Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Business Consulting
- Transaction Advisory Services/Middle Market M&A
- Healthcare Valuation
- Exit Planning
- Calendar and Online Event Registration
- Training Locations and Hotel Accommodations
- NASBA Sponsorship
- Cancelation Policy
Certified Valuation Analyst® (CVA®)
To support candidate’s successful completion for both requirements for CVA credentialing, the following resources are included with registration fee:
Online CVA Case Study Report Writing Clinic
It is incumbent upon the valuator to fully understand the standards by which his or her valuation report will be judged. Coinciding with the time frame allotted to complete and submit Part Two of the credentialing requirement (evaluating applied experience) this instructor led, live/online and on-demand training mentors candidates though the valuation engagement with particular focus on best practices for business valuation report writing. As specific issues are addressed, CVA candidates will see examples of how to organize valuation reports, develop an enhanced table of contents, consider alternative formats and structures of reports, examine best practices, and use language that is most suitable to the specific engagement faced by the valuator.
Exam Q&A Study Guide
This guide contains a compilation of approximately 1,200 questions of the type included on the NACVA CVA proctored exam. Questions are divided into nine topical categories with subcategories to aid in exam preparation tied to the Core Body of Knowledge for Business Valuations.
Case Study Research Package
Critical research components needed to prepare and submit the business valuation report of a subject company— company information, cost of capital, industry data, national and regional economic data, transaction data—are included in this research package.
CVA Case Study Mentor
Seasoned and experienced CVA members of NACVA are available to mentor candidates by answering questions and providing guidance on report writing best practices.
60-Day Trial Subscriptions to KeyValueData, BVM Pro and BVRW, Including Technical Support
KeyValueData® —The most essential resources every business valuator needs at their fingertips are conveniently packaged and delivered through NACVA’s partnership with KeyValueData.
Business Valuation Manager™ Pro (BVM Pro), Business Valuation Report Writer™ (BVRW), and Software Coach/Technical Support—The Professional Standards compliant software tools greatly reduce the burden of creating and maintaining complex spreadsheets and written reports, and let you focus on the high-level thinking necessary for a thorough and accurate valuation. They free you to apply your valuation expertise, giving you more time to focus on the crucial decisions of the engagement. They are also excellent tools for CVA candidates to use in order to successfully complete and submit their Case Study Report. Trial subscription includes mentoring and technical support.