COVID-19 Impacts to Business Valuation and Forensic Accounting
Co-Sponsored by the Consultants' Training Institute® (CTI®) and National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®)
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Free Webinar|
A Q&A discussion by top industry experts and thought leaders regarding the global impact of COVID-19 on business valuation and forensic accounting. This session is aimed at identifying post-COVID-19 considerations and provide guidance on how to address valuation risks and uncertainties associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- April 27: Ex-Ante, Ex-Post, and Defending Conclusions of Value in Court: Then and Now with COVID-19?
- April 29: How should COVID-19 Considerations Affect Various Valuation Purposes, Industry Sectors, and Assumptions?
How You Will Benefit
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify key valuation and financial forensic considerations impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Integrate additional valuation development and reporting procedures to reduce or mitigate valuation risks and uncertainties associated with the COVID-19 pandemic
- Evaluate standard, statute, and jurisdiction specific issues related to litigation and valuation engagements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Assess and formulate the impact and disclosure of subsequent events on retrospective and prospective valuation engagements post-COVID-19
- Greg Reagan (email@example.com)
- Lari Masten (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Kucik (email@example.com)
- C. Zachary Meyers (czmcpacva@CZMeyers.com)
- Hubert Klein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michael Kaplan (email@example.com)
Who Should Attend
CPAs, attorneys, and practitioners
|Live Online Webinar Schedule|
|April 27, 2020||2:00–4:00 p.m. ET|
|April 29, 2020||2:00–4:00 p.m. ET|
Two (2) Hours of CPE Credit
For additional NASBA sponsorship information, including refund, complaint, and/or program cancelation policies, please click here.