- Live Webinars and Broadcasts
- The Truth, The Whole Truth, Storytelling and Persuasion—A Guide to Expert Witnessing
- Better Financial Statement Benchmarking with RMA Valuation Edition
- BVM Pro: Why This Software Works
- Blockchain—The basics, the applications, and the updates you need to know.
- Understanding Business Valuations for CPAs/Financial Advisors
- Valuation With Alexa Voice AI
- Around the Valuation World®
- CPE Webinars On-Demand
- Surgent CPE Self-Study
- Webinar Bundles—Terms and Conditions
- Important Webinar Information—FAQs
- Webinar Cancelation Policy
New and Substantially Enhanced Guideline Public Company Database
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®)
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Free Webinar|
Learn how to use the NEW Guideline database to perform a public company market approach to valuation. Substantially enhanced from our current version and NOW powered by TagniFi data (instead of Morningstar). Learn how to use the MVIC multiples calculated by the application (based on your valuation date) in your valuation.
Learn how to select up to 20 companies and download to Excel income statements, balance sheets, cash flows and ratios based on annual, quarterly, year to date and trailing 12-month time frames. Learn how to download and use the “Multiples” analysis that provides the multiples needed for valuation purposes.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Utilize the database to search for appropriate comparable companies
- Identify how to download to Excel income statements, balance sheets, ratios, and cash flows
- Determine how to download and incorporate MVIC multiples in your valuation
- Explain how to use the Multiples Excel Analyzer
- Illustrate the strengths, weaknesses, and new features of the Guideline database
|Live Online WebinarSchedule|
|August 24||12:00 p.m. MT||
*One (1) Hour of CPE Credit available if purchased.
|One (1) Hour of CPE Credit||$50||$45|