| Business Value Driver Assessments
Program Type: VideoCast (Audio,Video, PPT Presentation)
Program Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Previous training or experience with the fundamentals of the subject matter.
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
CPE Credits: Three (3) Hours
Fields of Study: Business Management & Organization
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
In this webinar, attendees will learn how having a value driver analysis will help an owner of a business; the basics of performing a value driver analysis; how to develop a report for an owner or management team; and the opportunity of future consulting service as the result of performing a value driver analysis. The attendees will learn how applying the value driver analysis to existing clients can lead to increased strength in the retention of clients by the CPA firm as well as developing additional avenues of services for the client.
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Summarize what a value driver analysis is
- Demonstrate a value driver analysis
- Identify how to market the benefits of performing value driver analysis in a CPA or CFA practice
- Explain a value driver report to a client owner or management team
- Relate the value driver report to develop management consulting engagement services
- Use the value driver analysis as a business development tool
Who Should Attend
Ed Wandtke, CPA, CVA, CEPA, MBA
Mr. Ed Wandtke has been a business valuation professional and consultant for over 40 years. He works with companies on developing financial, operational, and organizational improvements that—together—increase the market value of a business. The same analytical techniques are used to assist business owners who want to have an analysis of a potential acquisition beyond just the financial perspective.