| How to Become a High Visibility Expert
Program Type: VideoCast (Audio,Video, PPT Presentation)
Program Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
CPE Credits: One (1) Hour
Fields of Study: Marketing
Shipping Weight: 0lbs. 0oz.
In today’s competitive marketplace, professional services firms are facing unique challenges. The single most powerful tool that a firm can have to overcome these hurdles is having a high visibility expert. These sought-after professionals command higher fees and attract more leads that are easier to close and result in better clients.
In a new study, Hinge Marketing researched over 1,000 clients of these high visibility experts and in-depth interviews with over 130 Visible Experts. In this presentation, Hinge Marketing Managing Partner, Lee Frederiksen, will share the results and findings to help you become or develop a Visible Expert within your firm. The presentation will cover:
- The circumstances under which buyers seek out high visibility expertise
- How buyers evaluate and select this expertise
- The benefits that a Visible Expert brings to practitioners, their colleagues, and their firms
- The essential steps to becoming or developing a Visible Expert, including the skills and tools required
- Three critical shortcuts that can get professionals on the fast track to becoming a high visibility expert
After completing this session, attendees will be able to:
- Define what a Visible Expert is
- Identify why buyers seek high visibility expertise out and how they judge expertise
- Recognize the range of benefits that Visible Experts bring to themselves, their colleagues, and their firms
- Articulate the steps to increasing the visibility of their expertise
Who Should Attend
Practitioners involved in business development or have the desire to develop new business for their practice or firm
Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D.
Mr. Lee Frederiksen is an award-winning marketer, Visible Expert., and business strategist who helped pioneer the field of research-driven marketing. As the Managing Partner of Hinge, a marketing firm for the professional services industry, he draws on his Ph.D. in behavioral psychology and his CEO experience to help clients achieve high growth and profitability.
Mr. Frederiksen’s research on marketing and business growth has made him a recognized industry name, along with the six books he authored on the same topics. He been quoted in a number of main- stream publications, and he regularly speaks at major industry events around the country.
When he’s not traveling to speaking engagements or working at the Hinge headquarters, you’ll find Mr. Frederiksen pursuing his interest in hot rods or watching movies with his wife, Candace.