- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
- Accredited in Business Appraisal Review (ABAR)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) and Master Certified Business Appraiser (MCBA)
- Business Valuation and Financial Forensics Credential Comparison Chart
MAFF Candidate Status
MAFF applicants who lack the necessary Experience Requirement, but have passed NACVA’s proctored certification exam, can use the appellation, but must display the qualification “Candidate” after the designation, i.e., MAFF Candidate. The designation candidate has up to three years to fulfill the applicable Experience Requirement and attest to such evidence, at which time the qualification of “Candidate” will no longer be required to be displayed with the designation. If such evidence is not produced within three years, the designation candidate will lose the right to use the designation altogether. Candidates must comply with NACVA’s recertification requirements.