- Foundations of Business Valuation
- Current Update in Valuations (CUV)
- Report Writing: Review and Analysis
- Business Valuation Report Peer Review—Case Analysis in Person (CAP) or by Webinar (CAW)
- Industry Standards and Ethics
- Discounts for Lack of Marketability (DLOM) Workshop
- Intermediate Business Valuation Training Center
- Business Valuation Accelerator Workshop
- Advanced Valuation: Applications and Models Workshop
- Business Valuation Fundamentals for CPAs and Other Financial Advisors
- Specialized Business Valuation
- Foundations of Financial Litigation
- Specialized Financial Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Business Consulting
- Transaction Advisory Services/Middle Market M&A
- Healthcare Valuation
- Exit Planning
- Calendar and Online Event Registration
- Training Locations and Hotel Accommodations
- NASBA Sponsorship
- Cancelation Policy
Industry Standards and Ethics
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®)
|Program Description||Online Schedule|
|How You Will Benefit||Pricing and CPE|
|Who Should Attend||On-Demand Course|
Ensure Your Knowledge and Compliance with the Profession's Standards
Recent developments within the professional organizations are moving toward the harmonization of industry standards. Senior representatives from the valuation industry will discuss the standards impacting the profession, including: NACVA, IBA, ASA, AICPA, and USPAP.
This course qualifies for 12 bonus points toward NACVA credentialed member recertification, in addition to course CPE in regulatory ethics.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Determine how industry standards and any changes will impact one’s practice
- Interpret any changes in the current and possibly future environment
This course is designed for all business valuation practitioners who wish to understand the principles-based standards developed to provide guidance in performing valuation services.
To register, select the date and location you'd like to attend and click the "Register Online" button for our online event registration. Contact Member/Client Services at (800) 677-2009 for questions or registration assistance.
|One-Day Live Online Webinar Schedule||
Early Registration Discounts
10:00 a.m.–Noon MT
|January 29, 2019||
10:00 a.m.–Noon MT
|CPE On-Demand Course|
|Price: $200/$180 Members Purchase the On-Demand Course here.|
This course is paperless. Attendees will be provided a link to course material that will be used during the course, so attendees will need a laptop with Internet access. The CTI will provide electric power and Internet access, but will not provide laptops. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own mobile wireless modem or hotspot device.
For more information regarding CPE, Program Levels and Fields of Study please click here.