- Annual Consultants' Conference
- Business Valuation
- Business Valuation Certification and Training Center
- Business Valuation Certification and Training Center Catalog (PDF)
- Intermediate Business Valuation Training Center
- Advanced Valuation: Applications and Models Workshop
- Discounts for Lack of Marketability (DLOM) Workshop
- Report Writing: Review and Analysis
- Current Update in Valuations (CUV)
- Business Valuation Report Peer Review—Case Analysis in Person (CAP) or by Webinar (CAW)
- Valuing Family Limited Partnerships Workshop
- Industry Standards Update
- Financial Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Practice Management
- Industry Specialty Conferences
- Event Calendar
- Training Program Hotels Location and Information
- NASBA Sponsorship
- Cancelation Policy
Industry Standards Update
Co-Sponsored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts®
|Program Description||Who Should Attend||Pricing and CPE|
|How You Will Benefit||Dates|
Ensure Your Knowledge and Compliance with the Profession's Standards
Recent developments within the professional organizations are moving toward the harmonization of industry standards. Senior representatives from the valuation industry will discuss the standards impacting the profession, including: NACVA, IBA, ASA, AICPA, and USPAP.
This webinar qualifies for 12 bonus points toward NACVA credentialed member recertification, in addition to course CPE in regulatory ethics.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Determine how industry standards and any changes will impact one’s practice
- Interpret any changes in the current and possibly future environment
This course is designed for all business valuation practitioners who wish to understand the principles-based standards developed to provide guidance in performing valuation services.
|Pricing (Before Early Registration Discount)||Non-Member||Member|
|One-day Webinar (2 Hrs CPE)||$250||$225|
|10% Early Registration Discount Available. For more information, visit our Online Learning page.|
For more information regarding CPE, Program Levels and Fields of Study please click here.
On-Demand Option Available!
Industry Standards Update is also available as an on-demand webinar.