- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
- Accredited in Business Appraisal Review (ABAR)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) and Master Certified Business Appraiser (MCBA)
- Business Valuation and Financial Forensics Credential Comparison Chart
Pathway to the CVA Credential
Pathway to the Most Widely Recognized Business Valuation Credential
The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts® (NACVA®) has been educating and credentialing CPAs and other financial advisors to support business owners in understanding the value of their business for the past quarter century.
Click the steps within the image below to find out more information on how you can obtain the CVA credential.
*Applicants who do not meet the qualifications can apply for and pursue the credential, and hold the CVA Candidate Status until the qualifications are met.