- Annual Consultants' Conference
- Business Valuation
- Financial Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Financial Consultants' Accelerated Training Institute
- Build a Thriving Business Consulting Practice—The CoreValue® Bootcamp
- The Four Pillars of Healthcare Valuation
- Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) Workshop
- Advanced Mergers and Acquisitions Workshop
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Credentialing Program
- Industry Specialty SuperConferences
- Event Calendar and Online Event Registration
- Training Program Hotels Location and Information
- NASBA Sponsorship
- Cancelation Policy
Build a Thriving Business Consulting Practice—The CoreValue® Bootcamp
|Program Description||Who Should Attend|
|How You Will Benefit||Dates and Pricing|
|What You Will Cover||CoreValue Software|
Featuring CoreValue, the #1 Best-Selling Business Consulting Software System
Want to grow your existing consulting practice, or branch out and provide business consulting services—but you don’t know how?Solution
Then you need to attend the Build a Thriving Business Consulting Practice—The CoreValue® Bootcamp, the most comprehensive online and live workshop series ever!
There are FOUR main reasons to attend this bootcamp:
- Discover the BEST Methodology—developed at MIT. When starting or standardizing your consulting practice, you want the absolute BEST practices and methodology—so even your newest consultant produces accurate recommendations.
- See how to produce excellent RESULTS. Generate the MOST accurate assessment, the BEST reports, identify the MOST engagement opportunities, and show client ROI for your services.
- Find an easy and proven SYSTEM to get started fast. Includes a detailed discovery survey, a deep dive analysis (based on market comps), and a system to generate a master plan of action.
- Learn how you can MARKET your practice like a Pro. Includes templates, sample messaging, SEO, direct response, collateral, and numerous “lead machines” for workshops and more—everything needed to jump start your practice.
After completing this bootcamp, attendees will be able to:
- Analyze a business enterprise with easily obtained key metrics
- Translate a detailed report which looks at 18 areas that drive value
- Produce intelligent reports showing where to focus and prioritize energies growing company value
- Diagram a multi-year consulting plan guaranteed to improve company value and ready the business to sell
- Determine a value score benchmark which compares your client company to thousands of similar companies that have sold, giving weight to certain company-specific metrics. This benchmark is the key metric you will share with your client to show the progress of your ongoing value-building service.
Back to Top
- Articulate the consulting opportunity
- Explain the 18 value drivers
- Explain why strong companies are valuable companies
- Conduct a Discover assessment and generate a client report
- Explain Methodology and be able to use it with prospects
- Identify areas where clients can adopt operational best practices, creating growth and value
- Summarize differences between formal standards-based value and operational value
- Employ the Discover report to have a meaningful conversation with the client to explain potential business improvements—the basis for continuing services
Module 2: CoreValue Unlock—Deep-Dive Analysis and Executable Growth Plan
- Explain the 18 value drivers in detail
- Operate the Unlock software, conduct assessment, and generate a report
- Identify where the company needs to focus time and resources to achieve results
- Present areas where clients can generate up to ten times return on consulting
- Prepare an Operational Value Report (a saleable work product)
- Use the Unlock report to have a meaningful conversation with the client to explain potential business improvements—the basis for paid consulting services
- Use Unlock as the basis for long-term consulting engagements
Module 3: Unlock Case Study—Manufacturing
Module 4: Unlock Case Study—Professional Services Company
- Explain the assessment, analysis, and engagement process
- Summarize key areas to consider in the owner’s perspective and priorities
- Explore five of the 18 drivers and tasks to improve them
- Be able to complete a client presentation on five drivers
- Develop proposal for consulting services
- Explain executable master growth plan
- Build a long-term strategic plan based on the results
- Use the executable growth plan to deliver multi-year engagements
- Develop a consulting service value plan
Module 5: How to Create a Thriving Consulting Practice
- Explain basic sales techniques
- Understand the materials including scripts, e-mail templates, and marketing plan
- Demonstrate presentation skills necessary to generate leads and sales
- Create new consulting revenue goals
- Understand how to create a scalable, uniform consulting practice, quickly, and at a price and resource level within reach
- Establish a timeline and process to implement this program
Back to Top
This bootcamp is designed for CoreValue software users and for practitioners who are interested in starting or growing their business consulting practice. Suggested prerequisite is the CoreValue Orientation Video below.
To register, select the date below and click the "Register Online Now" button for our online event registration. Contact Member/Client Services at (800) 677-2009 for questions or registration assistance.
Early Registration Discounts
|June 18–19, 2018||Las Vegas, NV||
|November 13–14, 2018||San Diego, CA||
Live online broadcast from this location is also available. Visit the Online Learning page for details and registration.
This bootcamp is from 8:30 a.m.–5:15 p.m. each day
This bootcamp is paperless. Attendees will be provided a link to course material that will be used during the course, so attendees will need a laptop with Internet access. The CTI will provide electric power and Internet access, but will not provide laptops. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own mobile wireless modem or hotspot device.
Pricing (Before Early Registration Discount)
Live training pricing valid through March 31, 2018.
|Two-day Bootcamp (16 Hrs CPE)||$1,200||$1,080|
Back to Top
|January 8–12, 2018||Online Registration Coming Soon|
|April 30–May 4, 2018||Online Registration Coming Soon|
|June 4–8, 2018||Online Registration Coming Soon|
|August 6–10, 2018||Online Registration Coming Soon|
|December 3–7, 2018||Online Registration Coming Soon|
|January 7–11, 2019||Online Registration Coming Soon|
|Pricing (Before Early Registration Discount)||Non-Member||Member|
|Five-day Webinar Series (10 Hrs CPE)||$720||$648|
For more information regarding CPE, Program Levels and Fields of Study please click here.