- Foundations of Business Valuation
- Specialized Business Valuation
- Foundations of Financial Litigation
- Specialized Financial Litigation
- Forensic Accounting
- Business Consulting
- Transaction Advisory Services/Middle Market M&A
- Healthcare Valuation
- Exit Planning
- Calendar and Online Event Registration
- Training Locations and Hotel Accommodations
- NASBA Sponsorship
- Cancelation Policy
Foundations of Financial Litigation
Deep dives into special purposes for litigation matters, methodologies, approaches, legal theory, rules of evidence, and testimony.
Due to increased regulation and regulatory enforcement, an increasing number of financial crimes, and a record number of bankruptcies and corporate restructurings, the demand for financial litigation and forensic accounting services is set to soar. To help CPAs and other financial service professionals obtain the necessary training, certification, and credibility so they can grow and thrive in these areas.
The CTI offers practitioners expert witness skills development at the Expert Witness Bootcamp applicable to expert witness from all walks, as well as attorneys. The CTI also offers the Litigation Report Writing Workshop to help practitioners raise the bar and learn effective approaches to writing an expert damages report for use in a litigation matter.